Sunday, December 9, 2007

New Life

We and my parents and siblings are safe. None of us actually went to
church today - my mom and I both, completely separately, didn't want
to go to church today, very unusual for us. We normally would have
been in the parking lot right at the time of the shooting. Thank God.
We have heard one woman, Judy Purcell, who helps run the High Country
Homeschool program there was hit, no word yet on her status. Please pray
for her and her husband and her 4 children. One daughter is a friend
of my sister's.

Thank you for your prayers. They're saying everyone is alive so far.
Praise God. The fear is tough though. Keep praying!

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear that you and the fam are safe. Your church family will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. It's so hard to hear any negative news about it all. I'm glad to hear you guys are all safe! PTL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been staying updated and praying for you and your church family. You're in our thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read the news... we're praying for everyone to remain steadfast in faith. God won't leave you. Ever.

    ReplyDelete