Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday Highlights

1. Church yesterday. So good.

2. Interviewing seamstresses for Maeve this week. Crazy. I can't believe we're really doing this.

3. We have most of our shopping done. There are multiple toys hidden in my closet, and yesterday, just as we were ready to go out the door to church, Hannah discovered one and brought it into the Living Room saying, "Look what I found!" I re-hid it, she had a complete breakdown, we went to church, and she seems to have forgotten. "Look what I found!" As if I have Little People just waiting to be found in my closet. Hysterical.

4. I have quite possibly the biggest pile of clean laundry in recorded history mounded up on my couch, waiting to be folded. I don't wanna.

5. Nick and I watched Ocean's 13 this weekend. There's some language and one questionable situation where they show nothing, but it is really good. I've never known what to think of those movies where you're actually cheering for the guy who's stealing something, but the fascination with people who are good at things takes over, and it's really fun to watch them figure it out. Plus if you've seen the other two movies, the running jokes are hysterical. OK, done talking about that.

I can't think of anything else. One week till Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment