Monday, October 13, 2008

Grieving

Our friend Melody Hutchison's brother Jon went to be with Jesus yesterday morning, after a two year battle with cancer. Though we grieve with hope, it seems trite to give you a list of what's going on in my life right now.

When Hannah woke in the middle of the night last night, I went to go lay down and snuggle with her for a little while, rather than require that she go back to sleep alone. We're going through a bit of a tough discipline time around here, but I'm gonna do my best to treasure my little girls today and in the future, just a little bit more. We never know what life will bring. I want to be fully present enough to notice more.

1 comment:

  1. Please accept my condolences for your loss.
    I like what you said about being present enough to notice what's going on in your girl's lives.
    Amen! Just "be".

    ReplyDelete