Friday, April 18, 2008

Because I actually have time this morning

Stole this from Megan.
:)

1.
If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be:
A book, a cell phone, a venti iced passion tea, and a Yamaha keyboard (I wish!)

2.
I have an irrational fear of:
Stairs, being sick, driving on the interstate

3.
What type of food do you eat at your grandparents house?
Spaghetti or grilled cheese sandwiches...except I wouldn't be able to eat them anymore.


4.
What weight were you when you were born?
8 lbs. 7 1/2oz. I think.


5.
What would you do if you were stranded on an island with the person you hate most?
Not a single person comes to mind when I read this, so I suppose I would do fine.


6.
What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on?
I'm not sure and don't want to think about it.


7.
Do you stalk anyone on MySpace?
Not very often these days.


8.
I find the thought of childbirth:
Incredibly exciting. Especially if I get to do another homebirth.


9.
Next door to my house is:
Uh...a white garage on one side and a hill with trees on the other.


10.
My feet are:
Sore

11.
My preferred style of jeans are:
The kind that fit... Ha! Usually straight leg or skinny

12.
Why is your 1 your 1 (on MySpace)?
Because he's the love of my life

13.
Know how to cook?
Yep. I'm pretty decent.


14.
I am annoyed with people that try to:
Cut in line without acting like they're doing anything

15.
What is the worst way you were dumped?
Well, we were never official, but he just kinda quit emailing. And we were long distance at the time, so that was lame.


16.
What child-related smell do you not like?
Dirty kid that hasn't had a bath in a couple of days smell

17.
What sea creature scares you?
Jellyfish

18.
What color hair do most of the people around you have?
I dunno. Hannah's blonde and Audrey's brunette.


19.
What object have you broken most recently?
The burner on my stove.
How am I supposed to work on 2 tiny burners?

20.
Name one of the Spice Girls:
No.


21.
What was the last thing to make you cry?
A situation some friends are in that's really hard

22.
What are the stems on wine glasses for?
So the heat from your hand doesn't heat up the wine

23.
My favorite shoes are:
Right now? I would love to be wearing flip flops every day

24.
Can you use chopsticks?
Yep, unless I'm to hungry to be that patient

25.
Do you prefer beaches or forests?
Both. But I live in a forest, so the beach sounds pretty good.


26.
What serial killer do you find most disturbing?
This is a dumb question

27.
Who knows a secret or two about you?
My husband knows most of anyone!

28.
Have you ever burned yourself?
Many times. One time when I was a kid we were making candy and the thermometer fell out of the pan and onto my foot. That hurt.


29.
Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
I try not to care about that.


30.
Who is/are your hero[s]?
C.S.
Lewis, the Beveres, my parents, Dr P

31.
Where is your sister right now?
One is at home and one is at school

32.
Do you believe in things that last forever?
Yep

33.
What are you listening to?
Rita Springer, All my fountains are in you...for some reason

34.
What do you smell like?
Probably the sausage I cooked for breakfast

35.
Are you married?
Yes!

36.
Does anyone regularly tell you they love you?
All the time!

37.
What is confusing to you?
Business paperwork

38.
Do you have any bad habits?
Oh yes, but I'm in constant process with them.
:)

39.
Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
Yes, if I had three or four lifetimes, one of them would be as an English teacher

40.
What is one thing you've learned about life?
That fear and worry are worthless

41.
What's your favorite color?
This changes frequently...yellow?

42.
Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
Nope. But I think about it every time I go in the elevator at Chapel Hills and it bumps on the way up.
Why does it do that?

43.
What does your dad call you?
Sara Kay

44.
Has anyone told you that they like you more than a friend?
Of course

45.
What are you looking forward to?
The wedding tonight, a day of rest tomorrow, church this weekend

46.
How are you today?
A little sleepy, but looking forward to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment