Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

So, Valentine's was fun around here. Nick and I are having our date tonight, so it's not over yet! :)

Wednesday night I had a meeting with my reunion planning committee, and when I got home, Nick had roses for me and the girls, the whole house picked up, the kitchen floor swept, the dishes done, and candles lit. That was SO nice. Yesterday the girls and I went to my parents' house for a tea party with my mom and sisters. We took the girls out to dinner with us last night. Tonight is dinner out and we're not sure what else. I hate rushing through dinner to get to a movie, so maybe we'll just go sit at Starbucks like adults (rather than chasing kids :) or maybe we'll come up with something else. It will be nice to be together, and alone!

We tend to stretch out celebrations like this - not even necessarily on purpose. I just don't think we have enough time and/or energy to do all the celebrating we want to in just one day. :)

What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment