Thursday, May 17, 2007

A better day

OK, so life wasn't bad today. :) Thanks for the emails and comments. I'm doing much better.

Hannah is feeling better. I'm fighting a sore throat, but I seem to be winning so far.

My mom's group met today and we had fun. One of the girls was having some breastfeeding problems so we kind of pooled our advice and she tried some things and it's working! I was excited about that.

My kids were so funny today. They were both in good moods. Audrey keeps pulling up and then letting go of one hand...looking around smiling...then letting go of the other hand...and sitting down hard. She's going to start walking before I know it. She's not even 9 months yet! Kind of exciting and fun, although I'm not sure what I'm going to do if I have a 2 year old running one way and a 10 month old running the other. :) Hannah keeps picking up her dolls and holding them tight and saying, "I got 'chu"! We do this with her and she laughs hysterically, but it is SO funny to hear her doing this. She has also recently started trying to breastfeed her dolls. ("Nurse? Nurse?") Really funny...

I got to go to the chiropractor to get my neck/headache fixed. He kept saying, "Wow. You are really locked up"! No wonder I had a headache. It feels SO much better.

After the kids went to bed, I made a gluten-free carrot cake while Nick worked a couple extra hours. It is delicious. Carrot and apple and pecans and cinnamon. Yum.

Well, it's almost midnight. I suppose I should go to bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment