Monday, January 28, 2008

Survey

From the Unsinkable Kristen, whose blog I stumbled across when I was bored one day. I like her sense of humor and attitude. :)

1. Do you wear a name tag at work?
Not at this point.

2. What kind of car do you drive?
A 2001 White VW Jetta, like 50% of the rest of the state.

3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell?
2 crunchy tacos with no cheese. It's the only thing that doesn't make me sick.

4. Have you ever had a garage sale?
Yes, we had one before we moved last summer.

5. What color is your iPod?
Don't own one. We have a Creative Zen Micro. It's white. Boring, but much cheaper to pay $15/month for Napster than $1 per song for ITunes.

6. What kind of dog do you have?
I'd like to get one sometime...

7. What's for dinner tonight?
Chicken of some kind along with brown rice and peas, probably.

8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
Banana Daquiri...on our honeymoon in Mexico. It was yummy.

9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
I'm pretty good with those.

10. Last time you were sick?
Had a cold last week.

11. How long is your hair?
It brushes my shoulders. I'm about to chop it again.

12. Are you happy right now?
Other than being pretty tired, yes.

13. What did you say last?
"Goodnight, girls. Take a nap."

14. Who came over last?
Mom and sister Amy on Friday

16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
Don't think so. We didn't buy things like that from each other, and I am the oldest so I got even less of it.

17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys?
There's only one - the knight I bought at a castle in Germany.

18. What was the last movie you watched at home?
I watched part of Ocean's 13 again yesterday

19. What is in your pocket?
Nuthin

20. Who introduced you to your crush?
Nick introduced himself to me the first day of school at ORU. I thought he was terribly friendly and a little bit dorky. :)

21. Where do you hurt?
Right in the middle of my back. I need an adjustment.

22. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?
Nick and I made one on a date once. Hannah loves it now.

23. What DVD is in your DVD player?
Little People. It is the worst thing you've ever seen, and Audrey requests it every day.

24. What's something fun you did today?
My day thus far has been uneventful. I should have done something fun.

26. Has your house ever been TPd?
Not mine.

27. What do you think of when you hear the word 'meow'?
My brother Nathan. He...never mind.

28. What are you listening to right now?
The fan we set up on the computer so it doesn't overheat and shut off. Anyone want to buy me a new laptop?

29. Drinkin?
Ice water.

30. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
I'm quite fond of the cooking stuff.

31. When is your birthday?
June 4th. My cousin Lindsey's is the same day and so is Liz's.

32. What's the area code for your cell phone?
Why do you care?

33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
Charlotte Russe. Amy picked it out for me. It was $6.

34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
Not today.

35. How many states in the US have you been to?
I don't feel like figuring this out. Lots.

37. What are you going to do after this?
Teach piano for 2 hours.

38. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
We all went to Target Saturday night. We got diapers and sippy cups. Hannah was thrilled with this.

40. What about your favorite dessert?
Carrot Cake

41. What is something you need to go shopping for?
My stove needs a new burner for some reason. It quit working. I need breakfast stuff. I have had the itch to clothes shop for weeks, but one must have clothes money if one is going to clothes shop. Difficulties...

42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
No, but half of my generation is named Sara(h)

43. What kind of car do your siblings drive?
Another white Jetta (not kidding), a black XTerra, and a gray...SUV thingy.

44. Do you like pickles?
Not really. I'll eat one sweet pickle in a pinch.

45. What about olives?
Sure.

47. What is your favorite kind of juice?
Juice makes my blood sugar do weird things. I'm not into feeling shaky

48. Do you have any tan lines?
Not at this time

49. What hospital were you born in?
St. Jude

50. Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher?
My mother. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha "The worst thing you've ever seen"...you are totally right.
    I now have the theme song stuck in my head from just reading your answer.
    Thanks a lot. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Discovering you...and discovering me... :)

    ReplyDelete