Thursday, September 20, 2007

This is my Autumn impression

I gotta be honest, there is nothing in me right now that wants it to be fall yet. Like, at all. Last winter was really tough for me, having a tiny baby and a toddler, and it was FREEZING cold, and there was snow on the ground for like 2 months solid and that never happens here, and I seriously think I might have had that S.A.D. thing...

But, I'm making a batch of these right now. And, if there's one thing I like about fall, it's pumpkin spice anything. Add chocolate to it, and you've got a winner for sure.

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh I just had my first pumpkin spice flavored coffee and THEN I went shopping. It will cure your fall blues because fall clothes this year are CUTE. Dont you remember? Fuzzy sweaters, and knee high boots, scarves. Then there are pretty leaves! I mean C'mon whats more fun than taking pictures of your babies in large piles of leaves?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... Well, maybe. I did get a new pair of jeans and a gray sweater I like the other day. Some boots wouldn't hurt either.

    However, I do not have leaves. How about large piles of pine needles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm... I don't think we should put our children in large piles of pine needles... hehe we'll just wait for the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of fall but here in Texas we really just have one week of fall weather.

    I do love to break out the pumpkin candles and have a cozy fire.

    Also, I loved your posts on football. I can agree completely! I wrote a post on football season highlighting the things that I like about it...after the first few weeks I start to feel like a single gal again. In fact, we had a house full of workmen and Brian found the only tv that worked and watched football last night.

    ReplyDelete