Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A Book Meme

Marianne tagged me for this book meme. Hmmm... Hopefully I can find the books I have recently read. And incidentally, what's a "meme" and why is it called that anyway?

My currently reading list:
"Keep a Quiet Heart" by Elizabeth Elliot
"Awaken the Giant Within" by Anthony Robbins
In Style, Real Simple, Cottage Living, Better Homes and Gardens magazines

Total number of books in my library:
I have no clue. I have two full bookcases, and another half of one with music books

Last book finished:
"Parenting Isn't for Cowards" by James Dobson
"The Total Money Makeover" by Dave Ramsey
"Becoming a Chief Home Officer" by Allie Pleiter
"The Book of Numbers" by Moses

Last book bought:
"Lifegiving" Tammy Maltby

5 Meaningful books: (Bible aside)
"Till We Have Faces" by C.S. Lewis
"The Power of a Praying Parent" by Stormie Omartian
"Lifegiving" by Tammy Maltby
"The Red Tent" by Anita Diamant
"What Our Mothers Didn't Tell Us" by Danielle Crittenden

5 Favorite Books:
My favorite books are the meaningful ones, but I will add:
"The Secret Garden" by Frances Hodgson Burnett
"Prescription for Nutritional Healing" by Balsch

5 others to tag:
Kyla
Laura
Flo
I can't think of anyone else who will do it...SaraW?

1 comment:

  1. Yay, thanks for responding. I'll have to look for a couple on your list when I go to library book sale next week.
    A meme is a fad passed through the internet. Here is a wikipedia entry for it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_meme
    I am still learning all this blog-speak myself. Glad I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete