Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Thanks!

Kyla nominated me for the Rockin' Girl Blogger award. Thanks, Kyla. Now, I'm aware that half the blogosphere has one of these, but it's still special to me... :)



So, I'm nominating Flo, whose creativity and opposite political opinions I appreciate, even though we're never met. I would love to read a post about your political perspective, Flo. I'm terribly curious! :)

And elixir, whose real name I'm not sure of, but I have been enjoying her thoughtful posts for the past couple months.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo, thank you!!
    I have been debating in my head whether or not to post a political entry for quite some time..
    It's so easy to be misunderstood on the internet..and I'm not a great writer or explainer of things, but I do think I will post about that sometime...
    Maybe after I post the 6 or so posts of the girls I haven't had time for, the story of Josh and I, and finish posting about the Christian Music Industry.
    GEESH..I had NO idea blogging was going to be so involved!
    I seem to have gotten used to reading everyone else's blogs and never posting anything:)
    Thanks for the interest and the great nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an unexpected surprise this morning. Thank you! I enjoy your rocking girl blogs quite a bit, and can see why you were nominated!
    Oh, and my real name is Marianne =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flo - it is involved, and addictive, isn't it? It is also easy to be misunderstood, and things people feel strongly about are often scary to write about. I completely understand.

    Marianne - Thank you! Right back at you! :)

    ReplyDelete