Monday, September 10, 2007

Audrey's Birthday

I found the camera cable this morning. The third time I looked for it. In the computer bag. Where it belongs. Sheesh.

So, I know several people who have recently thrown beautiful, creative first birthday parties for their kids. This wasn't that. Signing a year lease 4 days after Audrey's birth timed our move perfectly. But, to make myself feel better, I told myself multiple times, "She will not know the difference, unless I get all upset about it. Then she will know something is up." We did what we could, and we had fun, and I didn't kill myself over it. I suppose the cute party will have to come next year.

With that disclaimer, here are some pictures. Like everybody always says, I can't believe my baby is one already...

2 comments:

  1. The girls are gorgeous and I can't believe how long Hannah's hair is! Very cute. I love that you 3 match. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I totally did not match us on purpose. :) I think I pick out my own clothes based on my mood, and then when I pick the girls' clothes, the same mood comes into play. It seems like half the time, we coordinate totally by accident! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete