Wednesday, February 28, 2007

You're kidding, right?

We can't seem to get life back together these days. Nick and I stayed up late last night watching The Devil Wears Prada, since we hadn't spent real time together in a week. (Pretty fun movie, by the way) I went to sleep at 1:00am. Audrey was up four hours later, slept two more hours, and then stayed up. That makes six hours of sleep for me.

Neither girl would take a nap this afternoon, which meant that by 6pm they were wiped out. They both slept until 8ish. Currently Nick, who doesn't feel good, is sound asleep on the couch and both girls are wide awake no where near ready for bed. It is 10:15. Hannah refused to eat the fish that I made for dinner, so she is currently covered in almond butter and crackers.

Tomorrow morning I'm supposed to go to my second to last meeting of my Bible study and then have the mom's group in the afternoon. I bet you could guess what my house looks like. Hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment