Friday, November 30, 2007

Myers--briggs test

I took two different tests for this today. Both seem pretty accurate in different settings. The only thing that occasionally keeps me from being these, is insecurity about being that way. Sometimes I get frustrated with my personality type, because it is so strong. I get afraid that I have a tendency to make certain people uncomfortable or offended. I have a hard time relaxing. I worry way too much. But, when I am in the right set of circumstances, I have a remarkable ability to bring order out of chaos. I find it fascinating to think about how each person's specific strengths fit into the world (or the church, or the family, or the marriage, or any number of other things) as a whole. How do you fit?

ENFJ - "Persuader". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)


ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.
Free Jung Word Test (similar to Myers-Briggs)
personality tests by similarminds.com


No comments:

Post a Comment