Saturday, March 10, 2007

It's raining

I can't believe it! I cannot even express how ready I am for spring after about 3 months straight of snow. I've lived here for 15 years, and I do not remember a winter like this. Rain feels wonderful. Nick took Hannah out in it today and she absolutely loved it too.

I got my hair colored today. It's blond. I haven't been blond in a long time. I don't think Nick likes it much, but he's afraid to say so. It's definitely different.

Drew Barrymore is on Saturday Night Live. I like her. She always seems happy. There's a lot to be said for being comfortable in your own skin. She seems to be.

Nick is currently sound asleep on the couch.

I really should go to bed since we lose an hour tonight. I don't wanna.

We're going to Nebraska to visit Nick's family and take part in our niece Becca's baptism next weekend. We haven't seen them in a long time, and the change of scenery will be really nice. The girls also get to meet Nick's grandma for the first time. She lives in Ord, Nebraska. It's a happenin' place.

OK, guess I'll quit procrastinating and get ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment