Thursday, March 8, 2007

C-sections

I've posted too much of this kind of thing lately - I'm starting to get bored with them. :) I really believe this information is important though. I had a c-section with Hannah, but would never do it again unless I had another baby whose life was in danger like hers was. Women who choose to deliver their babies that way baffle me, frankly. Not only do you have a newborn, but you've just had major surgery as well! I had what the midwife said was a rather painful, difficult homebirth with Audrey, but it would choose that a hundred times over before having even one c-section. Plus, as this article talks about, the risks multiply many times over with a c-section. It's not the perfectly safe procedure people want to think it is! Ok, I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment