Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Love and Respect

I know I always link to this guy's blog, but it's just because every entry is so well thought out and insightful! Most of us have probably heard of the Love and Respect book for marriage. Great advice there. It always fascinates me when non-Christians (making an assumption about this guy) come to the same conclusions as what the Bible says people need. If we can establish respect from people and yet show love TO people, that is the combination that seems to be magic. It inspires people to work harder, to treat themselves and you better, to believe in the vision...

I think this can be applied in so many areas. Our families - marriages AND children, businesses, friendships, anywhere we lead or influence people.

I'd love to hear thoughts on this if you take a few minutes to process it - please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment