Sunday, June 3, 2007

Today

-Audrey has a REALLY gross nose and eye thing going...but at least she has mostly stopped whimpering nonstop and her fever is gone. This is an improvement. Poor little thing. I feel so sorry for her!
-My birthday is tomorrow, but I think we are going to pretend a different day is my birthday so that we can play with well kids, instead of trying to play with sick kids. I have mixed feelings about this, but I keep reminding myself that I can make the decision - nobody made it for me. And we can still have just as much fun, just not tomorrow.
-Nick says this is my birthday weekend, so I got to do whatever I wanted. Hannah and I went to church while he stayed home with Audrey, and I spent the afternoon staining the dining room table (I bought it for $11 before we got married, and just now am getting around to fixing it up!), and also cleaning out the garage. It was exactly what I wanted to do today - isn't that weird?
-I'm making tacos for dinner. Yummy.
-I gotta go cook taco meat. Bye now.
-I know, this is the most thrilling blog ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment