Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekly Update

1. Looked at a house that seemed like it would work for us this week. It's a 3 bed, 1 1/2 bath in BF, on 2 1/2 acres. They had totally redone the whole house - new carpeting, paint, everything. Then we we walked in, the owner had just lit up a cigarette. Ew. Seems like since everything is new though, it might air out ok. They want an outrageous deposit, and the rent is now $100 higher than they told us when we looked. I'm thinking this one's another no. Although maybe it'll still be there May 1st when we can actually do something serious, since the deposit is so high? There is nothing else in our price range out here at the moment, so we'd have to move into town if something didn't come up. God will guide us!

2. We've been staying home a lot lately so I can work. God has totally provided a way for us to save money to move. I am so amazed by the way He provides for us.

3. Starting another dress this week, and get this - we scheduled a consultation with someone who wants a gown plus all her bridesmaid dresses! Whoa. We could have our hands full the next few months. Our next goal is to consistently get to two dresses per month. We're on our way!

4. My littlest sister has decided she's going to Riverside, CA to college in the fall. Sniff! She's 10 1/2 years younger than me, and is just the baby of the family. Can't believe she's really going!

5. Hannah turns 4 on Saturday. I keep grabbing her, holding her like a baby in my arms, and asking her how she got so big. She says, "I just growed." Yes, she did.

Well, I better get to it. Have a good Monday!

1 comment:

  1. We'll keep praying and believing (with you) for the perfect place to live. It's great that business is going well! I look forward to seeing the finished products. :o)

    Hannah turned 20 this week and Caleb turned 18...I know how you feel. Where does all the time go?!

    ReplyDelete