Thursday, July 2, 2009

See, the thing is, I shouldn't even write posts like I did today. Because then I read the news and hear about how almost 10% of people don't even HAVE a JOB, and then I feel bad. I went to the grocery store tonight and was able to buy everything we would need to eat for the week. My family is strong and healthy. God is a terrific provider - I got a phone call tonight from a company that might hire me as a virtual assistant, doing exactly the kinds of things I love doing. It all always works out. Enough poor me. Sorry about that. The end.

1 comment:

  1. Lol I have lots of blog "drafts" of these types of posts, reposts, deletes, edits, etc. '

    We all have our days, right? :)

    Perspective ebbs and flows...it's your blog...you're entitled to share.

    ReplyDelete