Saturday, February 17, 2007

Worn out

We looked at houses to rent today. We actually found one we like a lot. We can't do anything about it until our townhouse gets re-rented though. It's kind of hard. Can't we move next weekend? I know God has all the timing in His hands, but it's still hard to wait. If it's meant to be it'll happen. But it's hard to wait. But it'll be okay. But it's hard.

Hannah has had 102.6 fever for two days. No other symptoms. Audrey has a runny nose but no fever. Little kids shouldn't have to get sick, it's too sad. But, have you ever noticed how beautiful kids are when they have fever? Bright eyes and rosy cheeks... Poor baby! Hopefully she'll feel better tomorrow.

I'm feeling better every day now. Wednesday was my last really tough day. My eye is almost well, and it's a little easier for me to talk. The flashes of light have diminished also. I'm very relieved, and I think I will be feeling almost normal here in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment